Mr McArthur prepares reports for claimants, defendants, as well as jointly instructed reports.
Mr McArthur is fully compliant with the civil procedure rules, and has received training in the preparation of medico-legal reports by Bond Solon. He is a registered expert with the Association of Personal Injury Lawyers.
Mr McArthur’s expertise covers all aspects of general plastic surgery and his sub-specialty interest of hand surgery.
Examples of areas Mr McArthur typically reports upon are:
- Injuries at work
- Lacerations, tendon or nerve injuries, amputations, fractures, sprains, burns and scarring
- Injuries from accidents (inluding motor vehicles) and assaults
- Chronic work related injuries
- Repetitive strain injury, tendonitis, carpal tunnel syndrome
- Complications or poor outcomes from surgery
- Medical negligence